IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL OUR PATIENTS FROM OCTOBER 2015
In October 2015 the new NHS URGENT CARE CENTRE will open at Seaton House, London Road, Nottingham NG2 4LA (next to the BBC Building) and the following current NHS walk-in-services will close :
- the walk in service at the Health Centre on Upper Parliament Street will end on September 30th 2015 although the Health Centre premises will remain open to provide health services to patients registered with the Platform One Practice.
- the walk in service at the Clifton Nurse Access Point, Clifton Cornerstone will end on September 28th 2015. Some services including booked wound dressing and phlebotomy (blood testing) will still be provided from Clifton Cornerstone.
THE NEW NHS URGENT CARE CENTRE (LONDON ROAD) WILL PROVIDE QUICK ACCESS TO ASSESSMENT AND TREATMENT FOR :
- MINOR BURNS AND SCALDS
- MINOR HEAD INJURY WITH NO LOSS OF CONSCIOUSNESS
- SKIN INFECTION AND ANIMAL BITES
- SUSPECTED BROKEN BONES, SPRAINS AND STRAINS (XRAY WILL BE AVAILABLE ON SITE)
- EYE INFECTIONS AND MINOR EYE INJURIES
NO APPOINTMENT IS NEEDED, JUST DROP IN BETWEEN 7 AM AND 9 PM 365 DAYS A YEAR